You need to be aware of the type of policy you buy, if its full coverage, covers your own physical damage; if its limited coverage it covers the total theft of the unit and all policies include the third party liability and legal assistance which is the basic coverage. In the case of pick up trucks, have to state its use, because if normally carries loads, then it needs to be quoted as a commercial unit.