Protection Designed for You
Your home or building needs solid insurance while vacant. A standard property policy restricts or excludes coverage for vacant buildings. That’s why you need a specialty policy.
Through our Partnership with SECURA, we can offer coverage for liability and property insurance even while a building is vancant. You’ll find our people truly care and enjoy helping you.
Key Coverage Benefits
- Property Coverage available up to $3 million
- Tailor-made policy terms to fit your needs
(Maximum policy term is 6 months)
- Vacancy Permit — This key coverage form gives back the coverage taken away in the standard vacancy provision
- General Liability
- Property Coverage for your building and contents
- Replacement cost option available
- M. Best gives us an A rating, meaning you’re insured by a company that is financially strong — like you need it to be.
- We are an admitted carrier company, unlike others, who are in the E&S This is another way to show that we’re a solid, dependable company.
SECURA’s Ideal Risk
- SECURA is a market for recently vacant residential, commercial, or mixed residential/commercial buildings that are 100% vacant, in good condition, and in which the owner has plans to sell or rent
- A Personal Lines policyholder has sold their home but needs coverage until
- An elderly policyholder recently moved to an assisted living facility and needs coverage until their family can sell the
- A small office building owner lost their only tenant and needs coverage until they can find a new
Outstanding Claims Service
- When we’re notified of a loss, we call you back within 24 hours, follow up regularly, and work with you until your claim is
Consultative Risk Management
- We offer risk management solutions that help you improve
- You have unlimited access to our online safety resource, Prevention Connection.
If you have questions about how to protect your vacant home or building, please contact Simple Insurance:
(520) 308-5202 Info@Simple-AZ.com